Current Job Openings
We are an industry leading manufacturer of precision fly fishing reels, rods and accessories. Our operation is a small, tight knit group of performance-oriented individuals. Our goal is not only to bring high quality product to market but to provide our customers with quality and precision in every aspect of their experience with us.
- Efficiently perform all assigned tasks
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform all tasks and jobs according to established best practices
- Ability to follow instructions and take direction
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Communicate clearly, directly and respectfully with co-workers and supervisors
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- This is an entry level position however experience in assembly is helpful.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Lamson is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
Job Type: Seasonal full-time
Job Location: Boise, ID
Please send resumes to Careers@lamsonflyfishing.com